1.19.2013

Looks Of The Week

Freezing In Sunlight
scarf: Forever 21/ tops: Mossimo/ skinny jeans: Billabong


Oh man it was freezing outside.
After taking theses pics I added on a few more layers
and biked to Target to get a few things.
As you can see I've been having fun with expressions lately.


More on Freezing In Sunlight here.

Blue Baby
faux fur infinity scarf: My Style Lab/ jean jacket: Lucky Brand
high-waist jeans: Levi's/ booties: Antia


Ya ya ya my face isn't showing
so what huh?!
No worries not sad
just tired face at the moment.
Did bonk my head pretty good though on the dang jeep.
Ha was a bit swollen over my left eye
but all is well cuz it went down already.

More on Blue Baby here.

Wabbit Season!  No Duck Season!
faux fur infinity scarf: My Style Lab/ high-waist jeans: Levi's

Ah bunny ears
gotta love a classic.

More on Wabbit Season!  No Duck Season!  here.

Frozen Layers
pompom beanie: Mossimo Supply Co/ sweater: Chico's D.E.S.I.G.N
long-sleeve top: Mossimo Supply Co/ high-waist jeans: Silence + Noise/ boots: Bass


Dressed in layers, with colors of the freezing temperatures.
Though there are those odd moments of hot sunniness.
So layers definitely come to be a necessity with random changes of temperature.


More on Frozen Layers here.

. Amanda .

No comments:

Post a Comment